Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaching Danny How To Ride Day 1 Ninja 250r Part 1

Teaching Danny How To Ride Day 1 Ninja 250r Part 1 Video Clips.





We've all been there, whether it's someone teaching us or teaching someone else. It's a beautiful and fulfilling life experience equal to witnessing your child's first steps. We checked out the bike yesterday and he bought it today. It's a Black 2009 Ninja 250r with 2700 miles, PUIG windscreen, Full Yoshi Exhaust System, Disc Lock, Cryptonite Chain, Targa Fender Eliminator, Stage 2 Jet for only 00 and let me tell you... It sounds AMAZING! The growl is not only deep but LOUD. I was rev happy the entire time I rode it back for him. We took it to a nearby parking lot right away for his first lessons and yes, I recorded everything. When he first sat on my bike two days ago, he was in love. When he first saw his potential future bike yesterday, he was even more in love. When he learned how to ride his bike today, he was at a loss for words. I'm not a MSF teacher so I missed a few things here and there, but eventually caught up. I tried recording as much of my comments as possible, but I forgot a few times in the heat of the battle. He did pretty good since he already knows how to drive manual and understands the way it works. I had a more difficult time since I've never driven manual before and only studied it. We still have a lot more to work on. I need to get him ready for stop and go traffic, more slow turns, U-turns for his road test. Still need to teach him counter-balance, counter-steer, leaning and cornering. I've only been riding for around 2 months, and I know ...

Keywords: learning, how, to, ride, ninja, 250, 250r, teaching

component hdmi converter

No comments:

Post a Comment