Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mustang GT Flowmaster Super 44 Exhaust (inside)

Mustang GT Flowmaster Super 44 Exhaust (inside) On YouTube.





just what the title and video say... its a 2000 Mustang GT with Flowmaster Super 44 mufflers, a Jegs o/r h-pipe, and 4" tips. The mufflers have about 500-1000 miles on them, so not quite broke in yet. Please don't comment my vid if your trying to diss my car or exhaust, or tell me im shifting wrong cause im not. there's no need to shift fast when ur driving normal.. and don't tell me i need to learn how to powershift when i got on the highway.. im not into racing so there's no need for me to learn. when i make 0000 a year and can afford a new clutch, transmission, whatever, then ill learn. sorry for my rant.. thanks for watching!

Tags: 2000, mustang, gt, flowmaster, super, 44, exhaust, o/r, pipe, tips, loud, fast, inside

wicker waste basket Cuisinart 4 Slice Waffle Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment