Sunday, August 7, 2011

The most epic DIY bike motorcycle exhaust system

The most epic DIY bike motorcycle exhaust system On YouTube.





In fact, my ears almost burst during the recording of this child ... One can say that it is only 3 phone cards were in a Bottle is mounted on the back of your bike is a load of shit noise, the alarm will definitely make everyone around you ... (Sounds very much stronger in real life) There's a note inside a secret video that you sent this invention older version that I received long ago. Materials needed: 1 Bottle recycled (this must be the main part of this project) 2Tape (I used the tape cheap rich when I had it) 3 paper (I used phone cards, which I got from my friend was quite difficult, the harder the better) 4 Scissors (to cut the tape if not Tear It Like A Pro and also cut the bottom of the bottle) 5 clamps (optional) (I used it, because it prevents them from bottle to go too, when the success of The Spoke cards) 6 hot glue gun (optional) (although I do not use one for this project, I think you need, when you suckTaping on the map on the bottle) How To Make The steps are pretty self-explanatory, but I will return briefly to it. 1 Take the bottle and cut the bottom half of the bottle with the scissors. 2 Make an incision near the top of the bottle when it is moving laterally and not the card, Put It All The Way You Later, as the rays need to hit. The three-range card on the bottle and make sure that you can not move too much in the bottle, as it came out in May, when driving with your...

Keywords: The, Most, Epic, DIY, Bicycle, To, Motorcycle, Exhaust, System, mrderektong, Derektcw98, Derek, Tong, Awesome, Cool, Noisy, Smart, Water, Bottle, Card, Electrical, Tape, Battery-Free, Cheap, Eco, Friendly, Best, Thing, Mod, Hack

duffle bags military

No comments:

Post a Comment