Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yamaha FZ6 to reflect changes - Part 1

Yamaha FZ6 to reflect changes - Part 1

Exhaust System

As the owner of a new Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle, I face a world of after-market accessories and modifications, both appearance and performance may improve from my bike. In the next post I will have a range of options, because I met and a brief description of each. Finally, I put some 'of the best candidates for testing on my own FZ6. But before we explore the options. Note that virtually everything that a motorcycle can be done, but I listMost mainstream products here, just keep things simple. In addition, I will take each of these in turn and produce a more detailed analysis.

* Exhaust - There are a number of options available in the Arena exhaust. The key here is to make a good balance of looks to find power, weight and sound. At the moment I'm leaning on the Akrapovic exhaust system. From the videos I've seen, it looks nice (not too strong), and gives a good performance increase and also one of the easiest.Some are sold out for the track and are only rated to pull strong enough to attract the attention of local police. I would avoid, if possible.

* Windscreen - Yamaha FZ6 The stock windshield is relatively small and the driving position is not really the flow of air over the rider. The wind strikes usually about chest height. There are a few ways to change the situation. Yamaha offers a larger, touring windshield, which is a bit 'bigger, and the higher the airflow up and overthe driver. Another company called Puig Racing offers a windshield, a "double bubble" design that, even if it does not express much larger than the stock windshield, the air and the pilot. I personally like this option because it gives an extra dimension to the bike, and in a variety of looks such as black, smoke and clear available.

* Seat - One of the things on the Yamaha FZ6, I do not like is the home for some reason, I just do not like how it looks.The seat is comfortable enough, I think I'm sitting on the R6, which has two levels and a more sporty looks. Even in this case Yamaha has an after-market offering, but it is considered as an "comfort" seat, and not very different from the original. I do not need more comfort, more suggestive only. Topsaddlery.com The site has a wide selection of custom seat for the FZ6. A picture is much more my style right. He has more size and style as the factory is located, and aresure, I will always last.

Stay tuned, my Yamaha FZ6 series of changes as I look a look at the following locations:

* Grip
* Lever
* Footrest
* FE Kit
* Mirrors
* Blinker
* Brake lines
* Brake pads
* Frame Sliders
* Air filter

After this series I will look in depth with each of these Yamaha FZ6 is about to change, what exactly is out there, and what people think of them.

emergency car battery jump starter

No comments:

Post a Comment